Sunday, June 15, 2008

Unexpected Visitor

Third blog entry for this day eh? Well, I'm in the mood to post and I'm in the mood to speak in English! (This post was inspired by my GG Beth with her series of dreams in her blog!)

I had a weird dream last night..actually almost all of my dreams are weird, and if it's not weird, it became like a prophecy (exact scenes will happen in real life).

My dream started in a building..to be more specific,the PSE's West Tower Building. But suddenly an earthquake occurred. I don't know how I survived but when I opened my eyes, all my first year high school classmates were there. Even my first year high school crush ("Flame") was there! As in exact look, same uniform like before as if the time stopped in my freshman high school days.

Suddenly I like to go back in the building for some reason (I forgot the reason why I want to go back in the building) and I was accompanied by my elementary friend..Layang (I do not have any news about her nowadays). While walking, she said that she was hungry so we stopped in a sari-sari store but she ordered a Kenny Rogers Chicken. Huh??? I left her there and I continued walking towards the building.

As I walked, a familiar image of a man came to me. Waaahhh!!! It was my Father!!! It's been a long time since I saw him in my dreams! As usual, at first I got frightened at him..because even if I am in my dreams, I know that he is already dead! So I was very shocked! But he smiled at me..an unusual smile..a smile that shows very happy emotion..wearing that soothing smile he said.."Kamusta ka na?"

With excitement and gladness to talk with my father, and as I opened my mouth to answer him, my dream finished. waahh!!! Badtrip!

But that dream started my day right..finally my father visited me with a smile in his face. I can't forget his smile in that dream..it feels so relaxing..so true..what I saw is a smile of pure happiness..I never saw him smiled like that.

Oh if only I can continue that dream..I will hug him really tight! I think I am the one that should be giving a Father's Day present for him, but instead, he's the one that surprised me on his supposed to be special day!

And if I were given a chance to answer his question, this will be my answer:

"Right now, though I know this moment is impossible, I am happy and joyful..just by seeing you..=') "

8 comments:

Lilibeth Macugay said...

Awoooo.... Actually, I have similar dreams like your's right after my mother's death..and it continues until now... heheheh (nosebleed)

Rakz said...

@gg beth:
it is seldom that my father is visiting me in my dreams..because I think he knows that I am afraid with ghosts..and I am now afraid of him..haha! It's just that I miss him so much nowadays and I think he heard my request..=D

ako na nga.. said...

wak! musta po? hehe..

tanong lang, was i present sa dream mo? ^_^

hay.. miss ko na rin high school.. pa akap.. *HUG*

~arlene

Rakz said...

@arlene:
waaahhh!!! *BIG HUG*

wala ka dun sa dream ko friend..puro mga 1st year HS classmates ko ung andun..e 2nd year tayo naging classmates di ba? sayang..hehehe..

amishu na!!!!muah!

ako na nga.. said...

ayi.. hoonga.. shh..

oo nga pala.. balita ko kasi, si layang layang ay nagpakasal na.. hindi ko sure ah.

hay.. highskul..

Rakz said...

@arlene:
based sa friendster niya, mukang may anak na din siya..hehe..grabe antulin ng panahon..

Anonymous said...

yikes west tower ng PSE? hahaha! kung magkalindol man dun damay rin ang east tower..dun pa naman ako nagba-blog..:D buti naman at panaginip lang yan.

Rakz said...

@kuya gasti:
Taga-east tower ka po? Sabi na nga ba malapit ka lang sa pinagtatrabahuhan ko eh..familiar kasi ung mga binabanggit niyong lugar dun sa ibang post niyo..hihi..

di naman po nadamay ung east tower dun sa panaginip ko..ligtas na ligtas ung building. hehe.