Monday, October 22, 2007

LOVE MORE TILL IT HURTS NO MORE..My SFC BapTisM!!!




October 20, 2007 Saturday -

I was so excited that day because it was my SFC baptism! After my whole week preparation! We were told to wear Sunday dress (Sunday dress means business attire to me.haha!) So I went to Fatima Church to attend our clp.The aura of the place was different. The service team were in white shirt.Then the talk started. The topic was "Receiving the Holy Spirit"..

As the speaker talks,I felt something different in my heart.It beats very fast and my eyes wanted to cry.I felt that fire again in my heart just like what I felt when I was a YFC. As the Music Ministry sung different worship songs during our baptism, I kept praying as I waited to be baptized. While praying, I felt something really different and I can't stop crying. It was like the tears flowing from my eyes were the burdens and luggage that were in my heart.And as I pour it out,my heart became cleansed and purified..it was like I had a new heart.

When it was my turn to be baptized,my knees were shaking again.And when I sat to the chair,I really felt my facilitator's prayers.I have received the gift of tongues before but I think this was the time that I received it fully(in an IT word, it was like an upgrade!).I can't control the words coming out of my mouth.I was praying in my mind and the words coming out from me was different.I really felt the holy spirit that time.My heart was filled with happiness..full of joy..that finally, I am back to my King.I am God's princess again!yipeee!!!

After lots of prayers, I promised to my self that I will share this blessing. I will share the gift that I will receive from my God. I can't really explain the happiness that I felt that time. God answered my prayers. I remember that when I became a facilitator/team head in YFC, I prayed to God that I want to experience to be a participant again..so that other people will pray over me.Well,prayer answered! During sad times, I prayed to God that I want to have the happy heart again that I have experienced in YFC..the heart that is ready to be hurt and has a full trust in God..again, prayer answered!

All my prayers were answered..I just need to trust in God's time and plan.Sometimes the answer is no..because He has a better plan.And sometimes the answer is yes, but not now.There was a line that the speaker said that really pinched my heart.It goes like this..

"If we were hurt by loving and giving to others, do not stop loving and giving. Instead, LOVE MORE and GIVE MORE till it HURTS NO MORE."

Until now, I still have this happy feeling in my heart. Some sort of contentment but never contented to serve Christ.How I love Him so much! I know I will face more trials and disappointments in this coming days..but I am ready to be under test. I am God's little Princess and soldier..I may become weak but I have God that strengthens me..

SFC n ko!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! waaahhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!

************************************************

I just want to share these stories that came from the homily of Father Mario Sobrejuanite yesterday that really touched my heart:

Story 1: World Map
The father was busy doing his office works in their house and his son wanted to play with him.So just to show that the father has some time for his son, he got a magazine(or book) that has a picture of world map. He cut the map into pieces as it appeared to be a jigsaw puzzle.He then thought that it will took his son for more than three hours to finish the puzzle because his son knows nothing in geography and for that,he can now go back to his work. So he gave the puzzle to his son and asked him to solve the puzzle.With gladness,the son took the challenge.But in just 10 minutes,the son already solved the puzzle.The father was so amazed and asked his son how he was able to do that. Then the son replied."I noticed that the image drawn at the back of the map was the image of Jesus Christ. Jesus' face is easier to solve than the world map. I JUST NEED TO HAVE JESUS CHRIST AND THE WHOLE WORLD WILL COME IN PLACE. =')"

Story 2: The Painting
There is a painting of a burned-out cottage. All that remains is the chimney...the charred debris of what had been that family’s sole possession. In front of this destroyed home stands an old grandfatherly-looking man dressed only in his underclothes with a small boy clutching a pair of patched overalls. It is evident in the painting that the child is crying and deeply distressed. Beneath the picture are the words which the artist felt the old man was speaking to the boy. They are simple words, yet they present a profound theology and philosophy of life. Those words are, “Hush child, God ain’t dead!
(text came from: http://www.stpixels.com/view_page.cgi?from=-1&page=worship-journeys-agabus)

God bless to all! =)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ei. ano ung SFC. prang Katsup lng ah. hehe. jok. Congrats pla.

Rakz said...

SFC means Singles For Christ po..hehehe..thanks..