Thursday, October 18, 2007

-==CoNfeSSiOn==-

Something inspirational..

I haven't confessed to a priest since elementary. I am a Catholic but I do not believe in the power of Confession.Since my baptism in SFC is on Oct.20,2007, my facilitator (Mommy Mitch) informed me that it is a must to have Confession first before the baptism.I don't know why but I became very obedient.hehe.Because way back in YFC, they told me to confess but I did not. I just don't want.

So yesterday, I went to Edsa Shrine. I kept on my mind all the sins that I must confess so it will became easy and fast for me when I'm in the room.There was a speaker in the shrine when I went there. So I listened to him for awhile while I was waiting for my turn.His talk was about HAPPINESS.Wah!I felt that blood comes out of my body that time!I'm so guilty about it!Suddenly, I became very nervous.My heart beats very fast.I don't know what to think to control my heart beat..Then it was my turn to confess.

I don't know what to do inside the Confession room.All the things that I supposed to say didn't come out in my mouth.I heard the priest say "You can now start." Wah! I became speechless that time! I felt that it was my own father that I was confessing with! I was too afraid to confess my sins..I was too afraid to tell the truth! Maybe there was a 30-second of silence before I started to confess.I really don't know what happened.But when I started to speak, I can't help to cry. My voice was shaking. And I started to felt dizzy. I felt that my father was there listening to every words that I say.After I finished saying my sins, the priest started to talk.

I thought the priest will judge me..I thought he will say that I am such a sinner..but he didn't. He said that God loves me so much that inspite of all those sins, He is always there, loving and keeping me like his own daughter. The priest said that he didn't said that just to comfort me, but because it was the truth. That God really loves his children with all His heart.The priest said that it was wonderful that I came to confess because it just showed that I humbled my self to the Lord.That I admit that I'm such a sinner and ready to be cleansed by the Holy Spirit.

I know and I already expected that these are the things that a priest will say to those confessing to him.But eventhough these were expected words,every word that he said touched my heart as if it was my real father talking to me.As if it was the Lord trying to comfort me and saying that He loves me so much and there's nothing to worry about..that there's no reason for me to be lonely.I'm precious to Him and that I am still His princess..awhhh..my knees was also shaking that time and I thought I was gonna faint.I became speechless again.The priest also talked about Reconciliation.He said that reconciliation was not just forgetting about the past..about what happened.Because it was impossible to forget about it.Reconciliation is about accepting what happened and learn from it.Be a better person because of what happened.So I really need reconciliation!hehehe.

After I left the confession room, I prayed to the Lord whole-heartedly.After that..I don't what happened again but I felt that my heart is so happy.I can smile without pretentions..I can laugh for real!I think God really moved and touched my heart that time.Until now, I'm feeling that my heart is so pure..as if He was saying that "Now you are ready for your baptism." huhu..God really has a plan for me..He really loves me so much! Now I can proudly say that I am worth keeping and loving! Because if I'm not, why would God let Jesus die on the cross?Jesus died because he wants every one of us to be with our Father again..hayz..

Finally..my dramatic days are over! And for that may God be glorified!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ang astig mo ate raks! parang ang saya ko para sa'yo!! ako, never pa ko nakakapag-confess e, ntatakot ako... =(

Rakz said...

haha..uu nakakakaba nga..kaknerbiyos.pero di k naman ija-judge nung pari..pag jinudge ka sabihin ko sakin..abangan natin..hahaha! joke lang!

pero ang sarap pala sa feeling..kamote..hihi =D