Sunday, October 14, 2007

THE 3-DAY DATE!

I had a very long weekend this week because I have not been able to come into the office last Thursday due to health problem.hehe.I was too dizzy.

Oct.12, Friday
Part 1: Sing with Yayan

Yayan went to my house in Pasig just to visit us(me and my Nanay).How i miss Yayan! the way she talks about her life, the way she laugh, everything about her! i lover her very much because she's so sweet and we are both 'makulit'.tamang timpla ika nga..hehe.after her long discussion of her love story and our yfc life, yayan slept for a while in my bed.after she recovered,i played my mp3 songs and we sung and laughed like we own the world! haha! it was so fun!we also dance even if we were lying in my bed.haha! and our motto for that day: "Kung kulang sa talento, idaan sa damdamin!" because we always forgot the lyrics of the song so we we just emote and do some doxology-type of dance.hehehe..

Part 2: Parlor Galore with my Nanay

My Nanay and I went to Megamall because..hmm..no reason at all. We just want to date. hehe. We went to the parts of the mall that I know she'll like. Like the Appliance Center, Furnitures, etc. It has been a long time since we date. And I saw my ultimate crush! I saw Mic-Mic! waahh! I want to faint that time!I really blushed!God really knows how to make me happy.hehehe. Then last Saturday, we went to a Salon. I had hair relax and my mother had a haircut.hehehe.I treat her for that one.hihi..

October 13,Saturday
SFC Sisters' Night out!

We have no clp but it is our schedule for our group date.hehehe.we break the rules..instead of one-to-one session,we made it a group session.pasaway!wahaha!the original plan was to have our date at Dimple's house. but she didn't come! waahh! so we went to Karen's house instead.Their house is really beautiful and I adore Karen for being sweet and being a photographer!haha!We started our sharing at 8pm and we finished it at around 1am.the amazing fact about it is that there were only 4 sharers that night.hehehe..i really had a gud tym with my sfc sisters..I got a chance to know them more and know me more.and it seems that God also planned our sitting arrangement that night. it seems that we were grouped according to our heart's status..the no boyfriend since birth group (ate mith and cherry), the anniversary group (mommy mich and beth), and the broken-hearted group (karen, ate pauline, and me!) haha..and the neutral one is ate jinky.hehehe..since karen is a photographer, we had our picture taking at the end of our sharing. i really had a sweet and fun night that night..thanks to sfc sisters!mwah!

(TAGALOG MODE NA..IBANG MOOD NAMAN.hehe)
October 14, Sunday
Part 1: Mall Tour with Tatay Russell

Cnundo ako ni tay russ nung sat from clp.first time n may sumundo sakin!haha!then nakitulog n din siya sa bahay namin. ang aga niya kong ginising..magsisimba p kasi.Sa edsa shrine kami nagsimba.kainis napaalis tuloy ako during the mass..nasi-cr kasi ako.hayz!then after nun, malling n sa Robinsons Galleria,the first mall. tingin tingin siya ng damit at sapatos dun.nung nagutom, kain kami sa Binalot.hehe.Then next stop..sa Megamall! Nanood kami ng sine sa Megamall..ano ung movie? APAT DAPAT DAPAT APAT! hahaha! grabe napraning ako sa movie n un! then after nung movie naghanap uli siya ng damit niya.then punta kami sa Farmer's Plaza, the third mall.tingin tingin ulit ng damit.at ang pang-apat na mall, Gateway! kasi may imi-meet kami..that's the next part.heheh

Part 2: YFC FAMILY!!!waaahhhh!!!

galing sa Kasangga ung mga bebis ko n cla - Livy, Champ, Ace, Mayz, at Cedrick - that day. Biglaan lang ung pagkikita namin.hehe.sayang nga wala c Kambal ko at tatay fello. ayun, nagkita kita lang yata kami para kumain at magtawanan! namiss ko ung ganong tawanan..ung tawa n parang walang problema.hehehe..namiss ko talaga ung mga bebis ko n un! sana maulit..at sana mas matagal..hayz..

grabe pagod ko that day..till now masakit p din ung mga hita at binti ko.hehehe.pero pag naaalala ko ung wikend n to sobrang saya ko! dami kong nakadate! haha! sosyal! ubos tuloy pera ko! hihihi..alabshu ol!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hay the life! buti ka pa graduate na :P

Rakz said...

hay..pero parang mas gusto ko ung buhay estudyante..pero ung walang exam..haha!