Sunday, October 7, 2007

-==FrUsTrAtiNg FirSt TiMe==-

When I entered AB Leisure Exponent, Inc., during the orientation, we were told that all employees were not allowed to play bingo game in any branch of our company. I felt sad about it because I haven't played any formal bingo before and I really want to play. So I prayed to God to give me a chance to play. Well...prayer answered!



It may sound weird but most of the players from our department was its first time to play Bingo yesterday. haha! I have played bingo before but it was just for fun..I mean, no big money involved and the card was free (it was during the NERDS' Christmas outing in Sunrock,Antipolo,Rizal). From that play, I've won two games - I've got 1 design book and 1 atlas.yehey!



The Mission V: Bingo Game was held at the World Trade Center. While I was in my way to WTC (together with Russell, my tatay-tatayan), there were many commotions happened to the bus that we were in. So I already said to myself, "ok, this is not my day!" Before we enter the WTC, we ate at Wensha Spa. I want to get the recipe of the Garlic Chicken that we ordered!damn!it was so delicious!



Unfortunately, we haven't attended any mass. SO that was sign number two that it was not my day! I think God got bitter on me (I'm really sorry!!!!!) When we entered the Bingo Hall, the one that was flashed on the screen was the fight of Pacquiao and Barrera. When Kyla sung the National Anthem, all the people in the Bingo Hall applaused. Haha! Is this some kind of a concert or what??! I looked for my officemates and sit with them. As usual, they teased me because I'm with Russell. They did not believe to me that he was not boyfriend. Ok, believe what they want to believe but we really don't have that special relationship! The WTC was so full! There were lots of players! If you will compute the probability of winning, the answer is, it was almost impossible!



Then the game started!


During the warm up game, I can't understand my feelings. Maybe I was just too excited because it was my first time to play bingo.haha! My hands were cold! I tried to calm my self and just enjoy the game instead. But it was really frustrating! As the balls were drawn, I can't keep myself praying and hoping that the ball drawn was hopefully included in my bingo card. And I got headache with that! My heart started to beat fast as I felt that there were many players that were just one ball away to win. When somebody shouts 'Bingo!', waahh!! we can't help to say 'sayang!' because we were just 2-3 balls away!arghh! Anyway, that's normal because it is a game.hehehe.But it was really frustrating! I really want to experience shouting 'BINGO'! at that time. And most of the winners were first timers. Aww..it was my first time too! But I think I'm not in God's list of winners that day so..I need to accept it. Aside from the minor prizes like 100k, 80k, 60k, 40 k, 30k, and 20k, the major prizes were 3 cars (Avanza, Vios, and I forgot the other one) and 1 million pesos! Who will not feel the frustration of winning with those prizes! But I really enjoyed the game..it was fun! Hehehe...


I asked God to just let me play..I did not asked to let me win..hehe! It's not what God planned for me! Haha!

No comments: