Thursday, September 11, 2008

WHAT A JOURNEY IT HAS BEEN

To be more specific..an emotional journey...

I have just experienced an emotion that I've never felt before...
I admit, I almost got lost...
But God's unfailing love answered the question from the song: "How far You would come if ever I was lost?"
or should I say..I just thought that I was lost..
because the fact is that I was never lost.
He's always with me all along with my emotional journey.
There were lots of lies inserted in my mind..
And those lies were like rain of knives that God endured just to protect me from extreme pain..because He loves me that much.

Who am I not to forgive?
Who am I to break God's commandment which is to love other as He loved me?
Who am I to dissapoint God and not please Him?

God showed me in my journey that in loving others, it doesn't matter how much pain you have gained. It doesn't matter if they don't believe in you. It doesn't matter if it's tiring to love others. As long as I love others as God loved me..everything will be okay...

Hay..what a journey...

At least now I'm ready to sing the song "You're My Disciple" in full conviction. Hehehe...

2 comments:

Dear Hiraya said...

kumusta na po mamarakz?

lahat naman tayo dumadaan sa pagkadry.. nagkakaroon ng doubts.. napapagod... nawawala sa direksyon natin... hindi nakakakapit ng maigi kay God..

in time, marerealize din natin na nagkamali tayo. in time, mbabalik at babalik din tayo sa mga yakap ni God...

http://fjordz-hiraya.blogspot.com

Rakz said...

hi nak..ok naman na ako..hehe..

as I've said in my blog..di naman ako napahiwalay kay God..kasi sinamahan Niya ako all along.. :)

thanks! God bless!

sana ikaw ung ok na.. :)